My Vision Eye Clinic, is proud to offer a wide variety of contacts. We have many specialty lenses from soft-toric contact lens, bifocal contacts (soft or rigid), extended/continuous wear contacts, daily disposable, and cosmetic contacts. Visit our clinic in Bangalore for a contact lens examination so we can determine which lens modality is right for you!
We however, discourage patients to use Contact lens during the Covid19 Pandemic to reduce chances of infection.
The Eye Specialists at My Vision Eye Clinic are dedicated to providing you with the 3 C’s of contact lens wear; Comfort, Crisp vision and Consistent vision. Offering all of the latest and greatest technologies, our Doctors experience high levels of success fitting even the most difficult prescriptions. Contact lens technologies for dry eyes, for astigmatism and for crisp vision without glasses at distance or near (bifocal lenses) have seen tremendous improvements in just few years and are available at our practice.
• Listen and watch closely as instructions are given and demonstrated.
• Practice the care routine in your Ophthalmologist’s office. Follow lens care and wearing instructions/schedules to the letter.
• Schedule follow-up visits to your Ophthalmologists both during and after your adaptation period.
• This is important to maintaining good eye health and safe contact lens wear.
• Wash hands thoroughly before handling your lenses.
• Handle contact lenses over a clean towel. If your drop your lenses, they will stay clean and undamaged.
• Store your lenses in the case made for them and keep the case clean.
• Remember the importance of good blinking
• Consult your Ophthalmologist if you develop pain, redness, gritty sensation or blurred vision
• Always carry your contact lens storage case and solution with you
• Keep your spectacles pair handy as you can’t use your contact lens if your eyes are red and painful or if you lose your contact lens.
• Take care or close your eyes if you are using cosmetics or aerosols
• Wear a protective glass if you are going to a dusty environment.
• Don't Use of cream soaps. They can leave a film on your hands that can transfer to the lenses.
• Put contact lenses in your mouth or moisten them with saliva, which is full of bacteria and a potential source of infection.
• Use homemade saline solutions. Improper use of homemade saline solutions has been linked with a potentially blinding condition among soft lens wearers.
• Use of tap water to clean your contact lens
• Share lens with others
• Sleep with contact lens
• Mix up your lens. As a practice always wear your right eye contact lens first.